Our prepress department understands the value of time and the importance of deadlines. We offer the latest versions in software programs in both Mac and PC platforms to assure compatibility with our customer’s file formats. Programs and compatibility issues are always changing and if you are uncertain about what we can accept, please contact us.
3 Mac Pro Workstations
1 PC Workstation
Heidelberg Prinect DFE Digital RIP Workstation
Microsoft Publisher (PC Only)
FTP File Access
USB Flash Drive
Heidelberg Versafire CV Digital Proof
PDF Via Email Proof
Lexmark E260dn Printer
Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Plotter
Ricoh Savin MP2004 Laser Printer
Lexmark MS811DN Laser Printer
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station Imposition
Heidelberg Suprasetter A75 Platesetter
Raptor Pro 85 T Plate Processor
Ternes Register and Plate Punch System
• Type may be converted to paths or outlines to avoid font issues but may also hinder our ability to edit the text.
• If native files are submitted please send all font files and support files in the document.
• Items that go to the edge of the page should be extended 1/8 inch past the trim line.
• Avoid using custom (faux) typeface effects (i.e., bold, italic, etc.) and use the actual typeface (i.e., Helvetica Bold, Times Italic, etc.)
• Provide a hard copy print of your final file.
• Save all color images in CMYK, Spot Color or Grayscale, avoid sending RGB photos when possible.
• Use one version of a spot color in a file rather than multiple names/versions of the same color (i.e., PMS 268, PMS 268C, PMS 268 U, PMS 286 CVC, etc.) and remove unused colors from your final files.
• Please make sure all images are at least 300 dpi resolution when scaled at 100%.
• Files larger than 5MB should be uploaded to our FTP site, through Drop Box, We Transfer or brought to us on a disc or thumb drive.